Although younger generations and millennials don’t make up the majority of homeowners today, they remain one of the largest groups to undertake substantial home improvements, such as bathroom renovations. At the same time, millennials who are looking to buy homes frequently demand newer, smarter technologies in every room of the residences they buy. In other words, millennial house buyers are more inclined to purchase a property with a more modern décor, even in the bathrooms. All of these factors are influencing bathroom design trends in favor of interactive technology and cleverer layouts intended to improve the user experience.
Greater space control is one of the features of modern smart bathroom design. This covers how the user may modify how they interact with various bathroom products to help customize their experience. Here are a few techniques for doing this:
·So that you never again have to deal with cold tile, install radiant heat flooring or panels in the bathroom that are preprogrammed to warm the space at particular times of the day.
· Installing sink faucets with integrated lighting that indicates red for hot water and blue for cold water so you can quickly determine the temperature without touching the faucet.
· Including thermostatic shower valves that let you to pre-set the water’s precise temperature.
· Utilizing toilet chairs with heated seats, integrated bidets, self-closing lids, and MP3 streaming capabilities.
· Investing in heated towel rails that can be programmed to warm towels for you at various times of the day will keep your towels toasty warm at all hours of the day or night.
· Installing defogging technology, hidden outlets, and chilled chambers for holding medications that need to be kept cold in smart medicine cabinets and mirrors.
Many new bathroom owners are interested in updating their area to make it more user-friendly while also wishing to add a few opulent objects to the space. The same elements that add control can also be categorized as luxury goods. However, if given the option, the following are frequently regarded as the most well-liked:
· Radiant heating for floors
· Heated towel rails
· Tempered glass shower doors
· Body mists
· Heated bathroom chairs
When it comes time to sell your house, adding one or more of these items to your bathroom can increase your return on investment and hasten the process.
Better Bathroom Design
Newer fixtures and appliances for each space of the house will start to reflect this as people continue to incorporate more technology into their daily lives. As the ratio of younger homeowners starts to rise, the bathroom is one location where technology and clever design are starting to take center stage. To maximize your space and your investment, think about adding some smart technology to your bathroom.